Re: good processing of T Max

From: Eric Nelson (emanmb@yahoo.com)
Date: 07/17/02-10:17:37 PM Z

Try T-Max diluted 1:7 which gives you more control
over your times esp. in rotary processing. Also, if
you are using smaller volumes of chemistry because of
the tubes, then a double fix works well for that @ 2.5
mins. ea. using rapid fixer.
 Kodak now tells me that a 6 minute fix is OK for
their films w/rapid fixer so you could go to 3 mins.
ea., according to them.
Eric Nelson
Chicago