RE: Daguerreotypists worldwide

From: Marc Gommé (marc.gomme@pandora.be)
Date: 07/17/02-11:33:06 PM Z

Hellooooooooooooooooo,

Thank for your information ...

Marc

Marc,
   I make large 11x14 prints either photographicly or digital prints. I
mount these on foamcore board and copy them under bright light (usually
sunlight). This works very well. The dags on my web page were all made this
way. I also work in 4 x 5.

My web page is: www.schrammstudio.com

Best wishes,

Bob Schramm