Re: HP5+ and LONG development times

From: Breukel, C (HKG) (cor@lumc.nl)
Date: 07/18/02-05:18:48 AM Z

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for chiming in (is that the right expression?)..it's good to hear
that PyrocatHD stock is at least stable for 6 months (is this at room
temperature, tightly sealed, or at 4degC?)

On PyroPMK versus ABC+ (aka RolloPyro)..we have discussed this some time
ago, since I ran in to all kind of problems with the stability of stock
"A"of ABC+..I switched to PyroPMK for my JOBO, works perfect. But as
been mentioned before, HP5 does indeed "acquire" quite some B+F
(although I process at 24degC, 1.5* strength PyroPMK, I recently
processed some MACO 820IR, almost no B+F!).

So I might start some testing on Pyrocath , although it is probably wise
to get some fresh pyrocath powder. Using my "inherted" stock of 1954 is
probably asking for trouble..;-)..

Best,

Cor