Re: Imagesetter curves for silver prints

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 07/21/02-09:23:36 AM Z

I think it will still look nice.... try one and see what you think.... I
wouldn't go below that though..... you will probably see the dots up close
with the naked eye....

Good luck!

In a message dated 7/21/02 5:04:30 AM, terence@intekom.co.za writes:

<< Mark i am having some negs scanned and would like to contact print.
My prepress house has a 3800 dpi image setter, and from Dave Fokos
book, he recommends a 225 line screen, so my file would be 450 ppi.
Do you think a 225 line screen would be adequate quality?

Regards
Terence Hogben >>