photopolymer

From: Monnoyer Philippe (monnoyer@imec.be)
Date: 07/22/02-02:37:44 AM Z

Hello,

I would like to try the equivalent of carbon printing and/or gum dichromate with photopolymer instead of the usual colloid(gelatin, gum, albumin)+dichromate.
What I need is a photopolymer that will dry before exposure and that will keep from damaging my negs. A water soluble photopolymer would be good.

Does anybody have experience with that, or know such a photopolymer ? I guess that the photopolymer used in screen printing might work.

?

Philippe
Belgium