Re: images on metal

From: Shannon Stoney (shannonstoney@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/29/02-09:09:00 PM Z

Wendy wrote:

> If the Houston Center for Photography is a small place that looks as if it
> used to be, forgive me, an old 'quick stop' type place then this is the
> place.

Most things in Houston look like they used to be, or are about to become, an
old quick stop type place, but yes, so does HCP. It's next to the Menil
museum, which doesn't look like a quick stop at all.

Speaking of Houston...remember when Clay was saying that Houston has little
oases of beauty in a sea of vasectomy reversal billboards? Well, the other
day driving between Knoxville, TN, and Cookeville, TN, I saw...a vasectomy
reversal billboard! With a Houston phone number on it! Extreme sprawl at
work, I guess. Now the edges of Houston are in Tennessee.

--shannon