RE: images on metal

From: Galina Manikova (galina@online.no)
Date: 07/30/02-10:08:51 AM Z

How about sandblasting over a direct silkscreen emulsion ?

Use either positive or negative image of high contrast or raster.

Put silkscreen emulsion onto a metal plate, dry, expose, wash. Dry and
expose once more to harden the surface.

Use this as a resist for sandblasting. One can polish a surface in different
manners before applying the emulsion, so the result is two different
surfaces on metal, no color. Very good-looking !

Regards,
Galina.