Re: Fresson and handmade

From: Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Date: 06/08/02-09:32:51 AM Z

I'm not sure if I would call 2 to 3 thousand US a "reasonable" price, but
that is what they go for ;-( I have two of "his" prints, and the gallery
was honest about them not being printed by Bresson. I bought them years ago,
I think I was told they were printed by a pro lab not far from his
residence.

--
Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com