Re: slight OT?? Infrared film

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 06/08/02-04:48:57 PM Z

Dwayne,
     It might be good for you to check out the infrared mailing list:
infrared@a1.nl , but I think the majordomo address is Majordomo@a1.nl
     You did not specify whether you were using color or BW infrared film,
but both, of course, would be affected by light just as any other film. The
color EIR is a false color film, so it may be interesting to do with long
exposure stuff at night...never tried it myself. The BW infrared film does
not "see in the dark" so to speak, and the people who have mentioned doing
IR photography at night if I remember correctly say it just looks like
regular nighttime photography stuff. Whatever was said, anyway, didn't make
me want to go out and take night shots. But check out the list; it is not
as active by any means as this list but gives good input. Also check out
Markerink's home page on the web and this is the address: For the IR-FAQ,
IR-Gallery and heaps of links: *
* http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/mainpage.htm *
Chris