Re: Fresson and handmade

From: Alejandro Lopez de Haro (alhr@wanadoo.fr)
Date: 06/09/02-01:57:18 AM Z

Hello Judy:

Judy Siegel wrote: "But what do "honest" and "art" have to do with each
other anyway?"

Honesty and art have much to do with each other as with business and
businessmen, law and lawyers, medicine and doctors, journalism and
journalist, father and son, husband and wife.

Regards,

Alejandro López de Haro