Re: lith film

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 06/09/02-11:24:24 AM Z

Since when has BPF 18 been discontinued???? I just ordered it from Bergger
here in the states, anyway. It works great, ISO 25 it seems to me,
developed in Dektol 1:1 for 2.5 min. It is a tad expensive, $2 an 8x10 (I
mean, compared to Arista lith at 32 cents).
     Hamish, what ISO did you find BPF 18 to be?? They do not have a
published ISO. Also, how did you develop? Time and type...
Chris