Re: lith film

From: Hamish Stewart (hamish@gumphoto.fsnet.co.uk)
Date: 06/09/02-04:41:57 PM Z

On 9/6/02 17:24, "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net> wrote:

> Since when has BPF 18 been discontinued???? I just ordered it from Bergger
> here in the states, anyway. It works great, ISO 25 it seems to me,
> developed in Dektol 1:1 for 2.5 min. It is a tad expensive, $2 an 8x10 (I
> mean, compared to Arista lith at 32 cents).
> Hamish, what ISO did you find BPF 18 to be?? They do not have a
> published ISO. Also, how did you develop? Time and type...
> Chris

Sorry my mistake the film that has been discontinued is BPFO-10, the 18 as
you say is still available. I use it to make positives but perhaps should
consider using it for the negative stage as well. I have used several
developers with this film, Agfa Neutol at 1:15 and HC-110 dilution A. I will
give it a try I think. The Neutol works well.

BTW you may want to try and order direct from France - go to www.prophot.com
they carry Bergger film in all sizes though in metric rather then imperial.