Re: lith film

From: Kees Brandenburg (branden@zeelandnet.nl)
Date: 06/10/02-02:46:55 AM Z

>Does anyone know were Maco film is manufactured

Maco is made in Germany by a firm called Hans O. Mahn.
They sell Maco Genius and Maco Genius Printfilm. The second is said
to be a more continuous tone film but in fact is still rather steep,
especially when developed in the recommended Maco developer (which
is a universal developer). The same with Neutol - which worked fine
with the Agfa film.

I did many tests when I had to find a replacement for Agfa GO 210p
when it was discontinued. For gum negatives I develop Maco Genius
printfilm in Rodinal 1:100. For salted paper negatives in HC 110 dil.
B This works ok for me.

The film is not too expensive here in Europe and can be ordered
directly in Hamburg (at least I did). Very fast delivery! Available
in many sizes.

Maco website: http://www.thn.net/~maco/
Maco Genius prizelist: http://www.thn.net/~maco/PrLith.htm

Kees Brandenburg

http://polychrome.nl
Workshops alt. photo | Middelburg | Netherlands