RE: lith film

From: Kris Erickson (kerickso@acs.ryerson.ca)
Date: 06/10/02-09:52:13 AM Z

I've used Maco film--it's imported from a German company (
http://www.mahn.net/ ). I wasn't very impressed, but managed to push it to
something reasonable for cyanotype. I used it in high-concentration Rodinal
(10:1) for four to five minutes for a book my fiance and I did (e.g.
http://imagearts.ryerson.ca/kerickson/cyano1.html ). I'm not sure that it's
lith, tho'. It seems to have "pseudo-lith" properties---but I'm not really
able to say.
kris