Re: Toning w/TEA

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@mindspring.com)
Date: 06/11/02-09:22:41 PM Z

Chris,

What papers tend to "tone" better with tea?

Didn't you once reccomend Forte warm tone or am I remembering incorrectly?

Thanks,

Don Bryant

P.S. If one is going to tone in a real toner that does affect the silver
grains I assume the tea toning should be done afterwards. Also should
adjustments be made for contrast and density of the pre-toned prints when
using tea?