Re: cheap OHP for digital negs, was Re: mordancage

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 06/19/02-11:49:30 AM Z

     Temps in MT are, today, less than ideal. Mostly 80's during the day,
40's at night; today it is a mere 48 outside at 11 AM--UGH. That's why I'm
inside, cleaning out my studio, checking the computer every hour for any
kind of diversion to sidetrack me from my job...
     I am glad to hear of your result, below, with cyanotype negs. Seems
like a must-try. I keep testing Bergger BPF18 film in a pinhole camera,
dektol 1:1, but my last batch was pretty contrasty even if continuous tone,
and price, of course, is pretty high ($2 an 8x10) even if it is red light
safe. Wonder if they have a pinhole special effects filter on the
computer...:)
Chris