Re: photographic bleach

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 06/22/02-12:44:23 PM Z

Sam,

Have you considered scanning them, then use the PhotoShop "Bleach" plug-in?
heheheh

Mark Nelson
In a message dated 6/22/02 2:41:09 PM, stwang@direcTVinternet.com writes:

<< The reason for asking is that I am looking for a way to bleach and
redevelop some over-developed (in pyro) negatives. My tentative
trials of using the bleach from Kodak Sepia Toner seem to be
promising without using anything else, that is, without clearing,
redevelopment, or toning. I suspect the image not to be very stable,
but would like to hear a knowledgeable opinion. What bleach do you
use for bleach-and-redevelop? It appears that the chromium
intensifier formula posted by Judy may be a good one to try. I assume
that you can control and hold back redevelopment, so as to make it a
reductive instead of an intensifying process. >>