RE: photographic bleach

From: S Wang (stwang@direcTVinternet.com)
Date: 06/22/02-03:24:00 PM Z

Liam and Chris,

Thanks so much for the info! It's just what I needed!

And Mark apparently was extending an open invitation for me to use
his Imacon scanner (it does a fantastic job with negatives up to
5x7!). So I'll try the chemical methods first, knowing that I can
always ask Mark (and Photoshop) to rescue me if I screw up.

Sam