Re: photographic bleach

From: Bob and Carla (bb333@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/22/02-04:18:31 PM Z

Sam,
   Do the scan before you bleach!!! The scan is capable of capturing
amazing scale....it will give you more to work with for making a new
negative, than with any photochemical direct printing process. Then if
you do something irreversible in the bleaching, you will have
preserved an extremely malable image for later options! Good luck!
Robert