Re: coating glass for large negs?

From: Halvor (halvorb@mac.com)
Date: 06/26/02-03:52:02 PM Z

Stupid question mabye,

but where do you get 48 inch trays ? or 52 * 104 (* 3 or 4 trays) or is
there some essenstial space saving technique I have overlooked in this
process ?

(I currently have to limit myself to about 15 * 22 (half size of a Torinoko
Gampi) due to space problems, the papers rather bad wet strength, and
"darkroom" space).

Halvor
Tokyo