swiffer

From: Shannon Stoney (shannonstoney@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/29/02-10:25:33 AM Z

I just wanted to thank whoever suggested swiffers for cleaning camera stuff.
I didn't really know what they were, but as I was cruising the aisles of
Kroger yesterday I saw a box that said Swiffer! So I bought it, and I love
it. My loom room is almost dust free now, not to mention my film holders.
It doesn't work so well on my pinhole camera insides because the insides are
a little textured and rough and the cloth loses little fibers in there.
For that I still have to use a vacuum. But I'm sure it will work great on
my 4x5 camera.

Anyway they seem the perfect thing to tuck in your camera bag, and they are
cheap and disposable.

And they don't leave orange hairs anywhere.

--shannon