Piers . . peers . . looks @

From: Jack Fulton (jfulton@itsa.ucsf.edu)
Date: 03/01/02-08:03:15 PM Z

I hope all of you don't mind my recent off-the-wall posts but speaking of
piers reminds me of photo sort of joke . . I mean, to peer is to observe is
it not?

These two boats (ships if you wish) were floating next to one another.
One vessel said, "Who was that pier I saw you with last night?"
The other vessel said, "That was no pier, that was my wharf!"

Jack