RE: Pictorico (& Larry Roohr)

From: Larry Roohr (lrryr@attbi.com)
Date: 03/02/02-10:39:22 PM Z

I didnt realize I was replying to the list when I hit reply to Nicks note,
just as well because it was John I was trying to remember.

John, I remember you (was it you?) posting your setup for printing negatives
with the peizo system, cant find the post and wanted to try it as it
differed quite a bit from what I was doing at the time, so if you could
re-post the info I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Larry