Re: fractal

From: Eric S. Theise (mataro@cyberwerks.com)
Date: 03/04/02-05:42:09 PM Z

FDanB@aol.com writes:

> The best approach would be to download a demo version of Genuine Fractals
> and the free Stair Photoshop action and run a own comparison with YOUR
> images.

You know, I'm looking at http://www.genuinefractals.com/ and I'm not
finding a place to download a demo version. I don't see the word demo
anywhere, and Purchase and Download seem to take me to the same page.

If anyone can direct me to the right part of that site, it'd be much
appreciated. The acacia in front of my house is in bloom, and so this
is mind-numbing allergy week, apologies.

--Eric