Re: fractal

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 03/04/02-07:41:46 PM Z

LizardTech now owns and markets Genuine Fractals. Their demo version is
temporarily not available but will be "in a couple days" according to
their tech support. Check the following later in the week:

http://www.lizardtech.com/products/index.php?f=4

You'll see the Genuine Fractals Trial Version near the bottom of the page.

Hope this helps,

Dan

You said in your message...