Re: Pictorico (& Epson & Mac)

From: Gregory W. Blank (gblank@bellatlantic.net)
Date: 03/07/02-11:30:07 AM Z

on 3/7/02 10:51 AM, Sandy King at sanking@CLEMSON.EDU wrote:

> Just my two cents worth on this issue.
>
> I am using an older Mac at home (Performa upgraded to G3), with a USB
> card. This computer is connected to four SCSI devices and three USB
> devices (via a Hub) including a scanner and an Epson 2000P printer. I
> am not experiencing any compatibility problems at all with this
> system.
>
> Sandy King

First off I want to say Sandy King is a truely awesome photographer ,
I've seen your article (s) in PhotoVision.

Upgrading the performa to a G3 was an option but after some conversation
with other local "friends" I decided against it. More money into a 5 plus
year old system which I had already amortized seemed like bad buisness. Now
I can present my work on location or where ever with the Lap top.

Best Regards