Re: Manual typos

From: pete (temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 03/08/02-06:29:13 PM Z

Alan Mynett

> Hello Pete,
>
> Thanks very much for the Temperaprint instructions. Hope to give it a
> try when the weather gets warmer and I can get out to the (marginally
> heated) studio/darkroom again.
>
> Did notice a few misplaced apostrophes as I skimmed the text (the
> eagle eyes of a lecturer and pedant) but I almost believe that 'Ultra
> Violate' was a deliberate Joycean pun!

Thank you very much Alan for your kind help which I most appreciate ! I have
had problems all my life with grammar and spelling partly due to a poor
wartime education and also innate dyslexia. However my condition has allowed
me in education to understand this problem in my students, and therefore I
hope it made me a better teacher.

If I can be of any assistance to you at anytime please don't hesitate to
contact me.

Pete.

-- http://www.books.i12.com/parlour/tempera.html