Re: Re: Inkjet transparencies for Pt/Pd and Cyanotype

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 03/09/02-10:00:34 AM Z

Dan,

I am interested in making some negatives for carbon printing with my
Epson 2000P, which needs negatives with a density range similar to
those used for pt/pd.

Is it possible at the present time to make negatives of this type,
spectral or otherwise, on the 2000P that will provide results similar
or equal to the output from an Imagesetter?

Sandy King