Re: Gum discovery by S. Melvin -- maybe

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 03/12/02-01:38:30 AM Z

I remember using water and alcohol to dissolve gum about 25 years ago...
based on something I had read. I was using gum and dichromate to make a
photo resist to etch a copper plate for a fired enamel inlay. I added some
pigment so I could see what the heck I was doing. I guess that was my first
gum print without knowing it. I wonder if the alcohol might also keep the
gum from "spoiling"?

Mark Nelson