Re: gum printing size

From: pete (temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 03/12/02-03:41:53 AM Z

Dear Christina,

My friend Jon Savage of Grosvenor Imaging and I, regularly put down drawn
cartoons for the famous contemporary British artist Ben Johnson, who is
also the only painter to be made Honorary Fellow of the Royal Institute of
British Architects.His painting are huge and in the super realist style one
of his most recent paintings commissioned by Cable and Wireless of Hong Kong
Harbour measured 1.82metres by 3.65 metres and he has done Paintings in
excess of 5metres long.
 We put TemperaPrint images down of his under drawings onto his canvas
panels, recently we did three 9ft by 5ft panels of a painting he is making
of the Lloyds Building in central London. My largest prints are out about
24inch by 36inch . However normally my images work out about 16inch by
12inch mounted in a 20inch by 16inch frame. People seem happy with this
size.

Pete

-- http://www.books.i12.com/parlour/index.html

Christina Z. Anderson