gum printing size

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 03/11/02-09:40:54 AM Z

A quickie question: what is the largest gum print size you all print?
Didn't someone on this list do 20x24 or am I mistaken? If that large, was
it multiple coatings? And, what generally is the average amount of coats
most of you do per image? I know these are elementary questions but some
students want to know. I know Livick prints large, with tricolor halftones
if I am not mistaken.
Chris
PS I'm out of town for a few days this afternoon so if I don't respond right
away that's why