Epson 1680 Film Flatness

From: Carl Sander Socolow (csocolow@mindspring.com)
Date: 03/18/02-10:56:42 AM Z

For that matter, does anyone have any advice on maintaining film
flatness using the 1680 medium-format film holder? I find if there's any
buckle or deviation (which the holder is prone to) then I get unsharp
areas in scans. Has anyone made their own holder (much like a neg
carrier for an enlarge) that isolates one frame and maintains better
flatness? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Carl Socolow

--
Carl Socolow

http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/