Re: PAPER FOR ALBUMEN

From: Devon John (tbidjohn@mindspring.com)
Date: 03/20/02-08:32:25 AM Z

I've had good luck in albumen printing on just about every kind of
watercolor or printmaking paper I've tried. Really, the best help could
give is to say buy a bunch of different papers and just test them. Every
paper has its own reaction, and I would guess that different batches of the
same papers would also respond differently. The one possibly good or bad
thing is that prints on thicker papers do end up looking very different than
the older albumen prints were used to seeing.

Devon