Re: Archival matters

jeffbuck@swcp.com
Date: 03/20/02-04:28:19 PM Z

Sandy: In 1979 I printed some cyanotypes on some sort of med-to-heavy stock
watercolor paper that my photo instructor had recommended. I dry-mounted some
of these prints on good 4-ply mat board of some kind. The dry-mounting tissue
was that standard brown stuff that most still use for silver prints. The
adhesion is unchanged in 23 years, and there are no signs of staining, etc.
-jeff buckels