Re: Framing?

From: Gregory W. Blank (gblank@bellatlantic.net)
Date: 03/22/02-01:24:50 PM Z

I frame my own work however it, in my opinion is no crime to have someone
else who is capable to do the matting & framing. Cost is my reason,....if
time was then I would have it done. I hate cutting mattes!!! But it beats
spending lots of bucks if you are doing a show. I don't cut glass I get that
precut and ground on the edges.

I buy "kit" frames from Light Impressions....I usually buy them in bulk so
the price is reduced.