Re: Framing?

From: Devon John (tbidjohn@mindspring.com)
Date: 03/23/02-11:13:57 AM Z

Cutting your own mats can be fun, but only if you know what you're doing and
don't mind a bit of measuring. Honestly, sometimes framers can do a better
job (it is the only thing they do after all), and if finances weren't an
issue, I would have a good framer do the work for me. As long as there's
open communication between the artist and the framer, you're not messing
with the "vision" of the work, so there's not a problem.

Devon