Re: Alternative Photo Workshops (and my workshop in NYC)

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 03/22/02-03:17:56 PM Z

>I'm looking for alt workshops within say a 3 hour drive of Buffalo.

Hi Darryl (and list),

This might not be exactly what you're looking for but...I'm teaching a
one-day Making Digital Negatives workshop in New York City on May 5 of
this year.

In addition to the latest on desktop inkjet and imagesetter negs, I'll
cover lots of valuable techniques for controlling your images digitally.
It will be a fun and energetic day of learning how to hybridize the
traditional print with digital control.

More information is on my site (www.danburkholder.com) or the direct link
at the following:

http://www.danburkholder.com/Pages/main_pages/workshops_main_page.htm

For information on fees, location, etc., email Catherine Steinmann (event
coordinator) at the following:

cath48@pobox.com

Hope to see some of you in New York on May 5th! ;^)

Dan

Dan Burkholder
P.O. Box 111877
Carrollton, TX 75011-1877
USA
972-242-9819
fax 972-242-9651
danphoto@aol.com
www.danburkholder.com

Author of the book nobody should be without:
"Making Digital Negatives for Contact Printing."