Re: S&S photography equipment

From: Matthew Hoffman (mhoffman81@comcast.net)
Date: 03/22/02-10:14:02 PM Z

I believe I'm the Philadelphia (formerly) colleague Judy is referring to.
City Paper did a large investigative piece on S&G's activities--not the
photo business, but the recruiting of young people, mainly young women, from
the South Street area, where scared runaways and sundry other lost souls
invariably wind up. Some pretty unsavory, and predatory, practices were
reported. Enough so that I decided to take my business elsewhere. This ain't
religious bigotry, just a reluctance to support a group that appears to be a
pretty shaky social citizen.
-- Matthew