The million dollar bet?, was Re: Measuring

From: Sandy King (sanking@CLEMSON.EDU)
Date: 03/26/02-06:43:08 AM Z

I missed the original message from Judy on this, but as best I can
figure out she wrote the following:

> > There's also the fact that the 21-steps, even if the coating were perfect,
>> would have to be the same ones in the same place, since they're different
>> one from another, & there are slight differences in light from spot to
>> spot ... HOWEVER, speaking of *BETS* I'm not sure but what Sandy King owes
>> me -- was it a million dollars?

I am baffled by this. On what point exactly was it that we bet a
million dollars? I read your article in PF on lights where you wrote
that you began the piece to prove me wrong. If you did, I missed it,
and I read the article twice. In fact, your findings appear to
support virtually everything I have said about UV banks, or what am I
missing?

Sandy King