thanks

Dear list,
Several months ago I posted a problem with bleeding on masked borders
with Cranes  Bright White Paper with PT/ PD. The problem has gone
away along with many prints. I would like to thank all of you who
made suggestions. Here are my unscientific results.

I changed my working process.
1. I returned to warm or hot developer. It doesn't appear to matter
if the developer is Pot OX or Amm Citrate. When the developer is at
least 100 degrees F It appears to "melt" the sizing  in the paper.
If for some reason the warm developer doesn't cover both front and
back of the paper there is a noticeable difference between the area
that was covered by warm developer and the area not covered by the
warm developers.

2. Clay suggested using 'Di sodium EDTA" rather than the trisodium
EDTA. I didn't have time to run complete tests using the DI sodium I
am no longer getting a bleeding into the masked area of the print.

3. I returned to my vertical print washer for washing PT ?PD prints.
For a while I tried the Kodak Tray siphon so wash one print at a time
and use less water ( I hoped)/

So with these three changes the bleeding problem has gone away. I
believe that the problem was solved by using the hot or warm
developer more so than anything else. I can't prove it but these
three changes made the problem go away.

Now for another inquiry...
Any ideas where I can get a replacement mat for my  vacuum, frame?
Mine is an old Nu Arc frame roughly 20x24. ( Judy, I am sure its
listed somewhere in Post Factory Resources but they are still packed
away from the move).

Thanks again for all the ideas with the bleeding problem.