Re: nu arc mat

> Tillman Crane wrote:
>
> > Any ideas where I can get a replacement mat for my  vacuum, frame?
> > Mine is an old Nu Arc frame roughly 20x24. ( Judy, I am sure its
> > listed somewhere in Post Factory Resources but they are still packed
> > away from the move).

You might try calling:

313-259-1565
313-259-6806 (fax)

Douthitt Corp.
245 Adair Street
Detroit, MI  48207

Douthitt make vacuum frames for use by the printing industry.  I last
contacted them in 1997, they were very helpful.  I hope they are still
in business.

-greg schmitz

"The further the technical mechanism develops which allows us to
escape natural necessity, the more we are subjected to artificial
technical necessities."

                         Jacques Ellul
                         THE TECHNOLOGICAL SOCIETY (1964)