web site

Greetings -

I'd like to let you all know that my website is now up and running -
www.jonathan-bailey.com.  If you have any interest in toning, split-toning,
or the unusual mordancage process - I invite you to please take a look.

Some of you may recall last winter I wrote two articles for Cameras Arts
magazine.  In that pair of articles, I discussed the issue of "color" in B&W
photography from an historical standpoint, and as an antecedent to
contemporary split-toning.  I also shared complete working notes for the
GP-1 gold split-toning process I most frequently use for my images.  Both of
these articles are available on the website - and they are rather better
illustrated than the originals!

In fact, in addition to the four galleries of my images, the entire site is
generously illustrated - even the bio has visuals!  Plus, the 9ftx4.5ft
cyanotype group "portrait" we did at last summer's Bennington College
workshop is featured on the workshop page.

I *believe* we've worked all the kinks out of the site - if not, please feel
free to let me know!

Best wishes-

Jon