Re: web site and mordancage

This is a wonderful website, Jonathan.  Beautifully put together with great
images, and I love the mordancage part.  Only kink is that the little mouse
arrow doesn't turn into a hand over the images, which may not be a big deal
since you say to click on the images in your text...
     Question about mordancage, to clarify something we may have already
discussed.  Have you ever compared a mordancage that has been bleached and
then redeveloped with one that you do in your process that is bleach
redevelop bleach redevelop?  Do they differ?  I'm still trying to figure out
why you do that step twice, unless it looks vastly different.  From all the
mordancages I've seen and done, once seems to produce enough of the results.
TIA,
Chris