Re: Printing frame

The glass might flex some with clamps on edges, thus actually giving you
worse contact over the image.  I remember a fascinating display at the
University of Illinois School of Engineering.. they had a 3 inch steel rod
about a foot long that was supported by very heavy bases on each end.  They
had polarized light shining on the rod.  If you pressed on  the the center of
the rod you could actually see it bed very slightly due to the distortion it
cause to the pattern of the polarized light.  I was amazed.  So even heavy
plate glass must flex some.

Mark Nelson