Purchase of gum arabic

Need help finding a good quality of gum arabic

We are soon going to place an order of 25 kilos of gum arabic (lumps)
from "somewhere in Europe". Last time (late 1998) we bought a very
good gum from a company outside Paris. This gum gave a very clear
solution. At that time we had the opportunity to test different gums
on location before we placed and order. Some gums gave a very dark
solution (even if the lumps were clear).

We would be very grateful if someone could give us a tip (offlist)
where to find a good quality.

TIA
Hans & Chia
Atelier Pictoform