Papers for Kallitype

In previous messages I suggested that Fabriano Uno would work well
with kallitype. I need to amend that statement. Fabriano Uno does
indeed work well with the vandyke variant of kallitype, but not with
traditional kallitype that uses ferric oxalate. For reasons I can not
figure my traditional kallitypes on Fabriano Uno, with sodium citrate
as the developer, have a very coarse granular look, whereas the tones
of the same paper with vandyke are creamy smooth.

So my list of recommended papers is down to two for traditional
kallitype: Arches Aquarelle and Fabriano Artistico. Not that these
are the only papers that will work with traditional kallitype, just
the ones with which I have experience.

Sandy King