Re: Gambi Trainwreck II

Jeff:

I have VERY limited experience with the stuff, but I found it helpful to
just do all of the processing in a single tray to avoid handling it. I just
would pour developer over it, drain, rinse very gently, clear, rinse, clear,
rinse, wash, and then just sort of float it out of the tray onto the drying
screen I removed from the rack. I do remember some blotchiness that went
away also. It handles like wet toilet paper, or at least that's what I
understand wet toilet paper handles like from what people tell me. The whole
process seemed sort of like building a 1/4 scale Eiffel tower out of
toothpicks, so I never did more than a few prints. Short attention span.

Clay