Re: Another kallitype note

One thought (this may be obvious, forgive me if so) is
change in water quality over the seasons; in two
places I've lived (Minneapolis and Seattle) tap water
in spring has a definite brown tint, which may be due
to a trace of mud or organic matter not found in the
water at other times of the year.  I've wondered
if/how this would change my negs/prints (traditional
silver gelatine at present) but have not done any
tests comparing with, say, distilled water.

-- Philip