Re: Gambi Trainwreck II

Well, the interest in this is plainly limited but I gotta make an addendum
for the sake of accuracy:  So, this Gampi image looked awful on the drying
rack, what w/ all the splotching I wrote about.  Well, that stuff, I dunno,
just dried away.  Issues remain, but not that one....  This Gampi is very
delicate indeed when wet.  Really easy to create creases.  On the dry print,
these creases are arguably cool-looking, but will try double hard to avert
same next session.  -jb