Out West

For the information of anyone who might be interested I just want to
let you know that I will be out west for most of June and part of
July this summer. I have to work a couple of weeks in San Antonio in
mid-June, and at the end of June I will be participating in two panel
discussions, one on the use of the mammoth cameras, the other on
alternative photography, at the Large Format Workshop in Albuquerque
sponsored by View Camera magazine. And in early July, enrollment
permitting, I will be doing a carbon workshop in Montana at the
Formulary. I don't expect to have access to email or the web during
most of that period so if anyone needs to contact me for any reason
please plan to do so before about June 3.

Sandy King